Radical Self Care Retreat with Leslie
Are you ready for some soul nourishing?
Is it time for a little Radical Self Care?
“Radical: very different from the usual or traditional: extreme.”
As a woman and yogini, I know that it is an ongoing challenge to put my own self-care at the top of my priority list. There always seems to be something else to get done before I feel I can take time for me.
Do you relate?
I also know that if I don’t set the boundary and schedule that time, no one else is going to do it for me. That is why I am committed to my own self care AND to supporting you in making that time for yourself!
If you need a little time away and some space just for you, come join me and other women who are on the journey to better health, vitality, and aliveness at this day long retreat.
9 am – 4 pm
*retreat has been cancelled due to low registration*
please contact us if you are interested in being notified when the retreat is rescheduled
At Still Meadow Retreat and Conference Center
in Damascus, OR
(just half an hour from downtown Portland)
- Guided practices, including a soul-nourishing yoga asana practice, designed to take you inward and support you in re-connecting with yourself
so you feel vibrant, alive and well taken care of.
- Deep, satisfying quiet time for reflection and contemplation so you can return home refreshed and radiant.
- Connection with yourself, with nature and with a community of other women to help you feel listened to and loved and to remind you that you are not alone.
You will probably even connect with some old friends!
- Time outside so you can take in some fresh air!
- Lunch, loving prepared by the staff at Still Meadow
- Guided exercises to help you commit to a yoga and self care plan after you leave.
- Movement, music, laughter and some light-hearted, joyful community connection to uplift and support you!
- The Radical Self – Care Retreat on September 30th
- A pre-retreat phone check in to ensure that your specific needs are addressed during our time together
- A post-retreat private session with me either live in Portland or via Skype if you need more flexibility than my in town schedule allows for.
- And inclusion in a special Radiant Women Facebook group so you can utilize the company of the other women who attend for ongoing conversation around what it takes to stay committed to your own Radical Self Care and Radiance
$195, with your $50 deposit due on registration
balance due by August 15th.